Friday, December 18, 2009

A Song from Safe Heaven

A SONG FROM SAFE HEAVEN



My home ; my heaven
Everything clean and even
I am happy here
Whatever happen anywhere
In my career
I am climbing the ladder
I read 'M'y paper
I drive 'M'y car
I say 'M'y prayer
I sleep without snor.


I am wealthy
Handsome and healthy
My cholestrol under control
My pressure under care
I live in great pleasure
I enjoy my leisure.
(Isn't this a happy
and contented life-?;)


I am a good citizen
Even a good netizen-
I bribe, I lure
Evade tax; make profit
(will it make any difference
if I alone change-?)

I browse, I look
Erotic sites; its a secret
(Let this whole world change
then I also will change -)

Till then
I discuss, I chat
I argue, I comment
Because -
I also need a change
For a split second,
But not much time to spend
As I have to keep
'My' home,
'My' room
'My' space ;
Make secure,
Build a great wall
To keep my
Sweet home
Safe heaven
Intact -
(Ps: are you jealous?
Then thank you, as
that makes me more merry and joyous---)

No comments:

Post a Comment